This is one of the most popular steaks and is Rick’s personal favorite! It is incredibly flavorful, tender, and marbled throughout.
There are TWO SIZE OPTIONS for the ribeyes!
The LARGE ribeye measures 1 inch thick and averages 0.9 pounds per steak!
The XL ribeye measures 1.5 inches thick and averages 1.45 pounds per steak!
- Individually packed, vacuum-sealed
- Grass Fed, Grain Finished
- Dry aged at least 21 days
- Locally grown and raised by Van Hersh Cattle Company
- Inspected and Passed by The State of Texas