You know a T-Bone when you see one. It’s the steak with a T-shaped bone separating a bold New York Strip on one side and a tender Filet Mignon on the other. A T-Bone steak is considered one of the highest quality dinner cuts. The Spring Creek Texas Beef T-Bone is tender and full of delicious favor! The steaks average 1.15 pounds each.
- One steak per package, vacuum-sealed
- 1 inch thick, bone-in steaks
- Grass Fed, Grain Finished
- Dry aged at least 21 days
- Locally grown and raised by Van Hersh Cattle Company
- Inspected and Passed by The State of Texas